The next Indie Author Spotlight will be posted within a week,
in the meantime, keep those submissions comin’…
At least once a month, Indie Hero will feature an Indie Author. If interested, please submit the following:
– Author name / book title
– a brief bio
– book purchase links
– social media links: twitter, facebook, etc.
– Responses to the following questions:
- Why did you decide to go indie and self-publish? What was the process like for you?
- How do you market/promote/advertise? What’s been successful and what hasn’t?
- What advice would you give to an author who’s trying to decide between traditional publishing and independent?
- When/how did you realize that you wanted to be a writer?
- Most indie authors have day jobs. How has your current or previous employment informed your writing?
- Do you have any favorite authors and do they influence your writing?
- Anything else readers should know about you?
Please send (just the info listed above) to indieheroblog at gmail dot com
View original post 14 more words